Today's Special Post is Tomorrow's Memories

I bet you readers are probably wondering why I titled the post in this manner. Well, there are a couple of really good and happy reasons for that:

1. I hit a milestone on my blog here today with over 10,000 total page views. You read right: OVER 10,000 TOTAL VIEWS! Proof:

Pageview chart 10028 pageviews - 125 posts, last published on Apr 13, 2015 - 1 follower
 
 
I'll humbly admit, I never expected to reach that many in the time that I have. Ironically, I hit that mark on the 6th month anniversary to the day of my starting this blog. I also now have an active follower. (Shouts out to Jesse Vogel! You rock, man!) The hope is that I will receive many more followers as time goes on.

In any case, a big thank you to all of those that have been reading this blog and supporting it. Especially to members of the Gattis clan, including his girlfriend, Kim Waters, for showing their support to me as much as I have to Evan himself. That, along with all the support I get from others, helps fuel me to keep writing and campaigning hard for Evan, even when others in the media seem to want to unleash the unnecessary claws (Oh that's right, I went there! ) of destructive criticism and ridicule.

I refuse to sink to such a level, and will work tirelessly on Evan's behalf. Even if it means sacrificing a bit of credibility on occasion. I'm more than willing to do so to show my loyalty, of which I happen to believe I possess a lot of it. I do also hope that Evan himself is happy with what I'm doing for him.


Luckily, I'm not the only one sticking by Evan with all of this hullabaloo lately:
http://espn.go.com/video/clip?id=12694531




2. And then, this happened....

http://m.mlb.com/video/topic/6479266/v75602283/oakhou-gattis-hits-his-first-astros-homer

That's right, folks! Evan Gattis was able to finally shut up all of his critics and haters with this. The big white bear roared to life with this tape measure moon shot to straight away center field for a whopping 421 feet. In the process, he also flipped a figurative double middle finger to all those, especially in Astros country, who wanted to hate on him and/or write him off early for his slow start. All I can say to that is....

Evan Gattis #11 of the Houston Astros hits a solo home run in the bottom of the eighth inning agains
Bear Haters say, WHAT??!! Yeah, That's what I thought!

Jose Altuve #27 of the Houston Astros is congratulated by Evan Gattis #11 of the Houston Astros afte
And when THESE TWO have their powers activate at the same time....LOOK OUT ASTROS OPPONENTS! Here comes the REAL dynamic duo!!!!

See, Houston?! I told you that you were gonna hear him roar, and he has, in a big way! He may have a ways to go to get his average back up, but he's well on track!

You did it, Evan! We all knew you could and would. All of us, your support system, stand behind you, no matter what. Now, KEEP GIVING EM HELL!!!!



Comments

Popular Posts