My Significant Spacemen Stump Speech (A Must Read for Astros Fans!)

Enjoy the alliteration, readers? Yeah, I got a million of them! But enough about that....


Today's post focuses on the Houston Astros, and how incredibly important it is for you fans to get the All Star voting out there for this club. If you need further reason as to why these votes matter, as opposed to some other elections that shall remain nameless, then check out my latest long form article on FantasyPros. Perhaps then, you will be convinced:

http://www.fantasypros.com/2015/05/fantasy-baseball-reviewing-the-houston-astros/


Houston, you have something incredibly special with this team. The game of baseball is quite the enigma, and no one, including myself, knows how long certain things within this sport may or may not last. But never in my life have I seen such a synergy and chemistry of a baseball team and group of men so poised for greatness than that of which I am seeing in this 2015 Houston Astros ball club.


And this coming from someone that currently lives in Braves Country. That's right, I'm saying this as someone that is witnessing all of this from a different city and state. So from someone in A-Town, I know you folks out there in H-Town can feel me on this. These men are more than deserving of a trip to the All-Star Game, and it is up to us, the fans, to make sure they get there.


Follow this link, and get out the vote! Stuff the ballot boxes! Get the spacemen to the stars! All stars, that is!

http://mlb.mlb.com/mlb/events/all_star/y2015/ballot.jsp?tcid=ASG15_mlb_homepagemediawall

All of these fellas deserve it, H-Town! Help me get at least most of them there!

Comments

Popular Posts