Power Scoops and Vitamin RBI: Part of a Complete Bear Breakfast!

I owe you fans, followers, and readers an apology with this being my first entry in a while. With catching a nasty virus and both of my paid jobs keeping me more busy than I'd like to be, I have deviated from posting here. For that, I apologize.


But enough about me....let's talk about why you're really here, and that is the latest tear that the Houston Astros have been on, solidifying them with the best record in the American League, and second overall to the St. Louis Cardinals. All of these amazing players have been clicking on all cylinders lately with gloves and bats.

And with the bats especially, that includes the Paul Bunyan Polar Bear Popeye himself, your people's champion and mine....



MR. EVAN GATTIS!


In his last nine games, Evan has batted a .355 average, going 11-for-31 with 5 homers and 16 knocked in. An impressive tear, to say the least. I highlight as much in my latest Fantasy Pros update article. Give it a nice little read. Go ahead....I think you'll be pleased with what I have to say:



Evan Gattis

Evan Gattis mauls a pair of Sunday slammers

By James Zeankowski, Astros Correspondent, Mon, May 4th 7:23am EDT

 
Evan Gattis went 2-for-4, launching two home runs, on Sunday afternoon against the Seattle Mariners. His second one in the bottom of the 8th inning sealed the 7-6 series sweeping victory for the Houston Astros, and 10th straight win overall for the team. Gattis is now up to a .198 batting average on the season.
Fantasy Impact: Going 11-for-31 in his past nine games with a .355 batting average, Evan Gattis is currently on one of the hottest hitting streaks of his career. In that time, he has had 5 home runs and has driven in 16 runs. If El Oso Blanco is still on your bench, find a way to get him back in your active lineup, and quick! It is safe and confident to say that this once sleeping bear has been awoken, and in a big way!


Category: Game Recaps


Pretty impressive title, eh? As a sports and screenwriter, I got a million of them! And I had to bold my last sentence, because it fits the current scenario. Not to mention the shirt that Evan was wearing yesterday pregame:

Embedded image permalink 
Sweet, huh? Custom made by his girlfriend, Kim Waters. Kim, if you're reading this, I seriously think this shirt you made him worked like a good luck charm for Evan yesterday, and you should take a bow for aiding in the Astros' win, my lady!

Suffice it to say, smiles all around Astros Country, and for all of us loyal El Oso Blanco fans from all over. This man, the real people's champion, deserves any and all good fortunes that comes his way. I vow, also, to continue to do my part to contribute to those good fortunes that Evan has long since had coming to him. 


In the meantime, enjoy his game winning launcher from yesterday. Another thing I aim to please you readers with:

 
 

Comments

Popular Posts