A Lesson in Cyberbullying, Folks!

I consider myself a patient, and kind-hearted man. But when I read shit like this, I feel my journalistic duty to expose it for exactly what it is....CYBERBULLYING!

oh my goodness

This guy is a freak.
Constanza is a much better option than BJ, no question about it 
by AtlBrFTW on Jun 7, 2014 | 8:03 PM
SMcDowell93

What the fuck

did I just read? lol
USC Class of 2016 - Formerly known on SBNation as Gamecock16. Same guy, different screenname. Follow me for random ramblings at @smcdowell12
Staff writer at Garnet and Black Attack
Gamecocks, Braves, Saints and Hornets

I'm going to take a cold shower as soon as I get home now

That was weird
"I guess my barometer for baseball fever is still a goose bump."- Vin Scully

some creepy shit there

I really would like to read that screenplay.

Ronnie D

I enjoy being a huge Gattis fan, so I can't read that

Not because he’s a great player (or even, as a DH, a very good one), but because he’s ridiculous and insanely fun to watch. It’s fun to be over the top about it, like the @FauxFrankWren pic up there. I can’t read anything that’s going to ruin that. Sounds like this creepshow thing would keep me awake at night.
__________________ 
STRONG LIKE BOAR

Here. Why don't I just give you a snippet to wet your whistle.

Dear Houston, Texas (Or H-Town, as you like to be called),

When I first met Evan Gattis at an autograph signing on May 10th, 2014, my life was forever changed for the better.
That will help you know where it’s going.

look at his google+ page

https://plus.google.com/117063351224157698154/posts …dude is more than just a fan
Hillary Clinton for 2016 prison sentence!!!
SMcDowell93

that's some class A stalker shit right there

USC Class of 2016 - Formerly known on SBNation as Gamecock16. Same guy, different screenname. Follow me for random ramblings at @smcdowell12
Staff writer at Garnet and Black Attack
Gamecocks, Braves, Saints and Hornets

I clicked on that like some kind of fool

Boy that’s weird.
"I guess my barometer for baseball fever is still a goose bump."- Vin Scully
Breaking_Better

If I were Oso Blanco

I would keep a close eye on my laundry basket or drain at home. That dude is nucking futs.
AJPostczynski

hahahahahah!!!

THAT fucking guy! Man, he had some of the most bizarre posts ever on here and when we explained to him why it was for the best that Gattis go to an AL team he had a weird "rocking in the corner with a firearm" freakout and left.
"Fredi just eclipsed Dusty Baker as the worst manager I have ever seen. Unholy shit-stain of satan, I have seen some dumb shit in my 34 years on this earth but Fredi ranks near the very top." 
by Santaklose11 on Apr 28, 2015 | 9:58 PM

he used to be on here at TC?
Hillary Clinton for 2016 prison sentence!!!
GoBravesNY

Yessir/ma’am. Or at least someone who loved Gattis as much as this guy does. Those were weird times.

sir*
Hillary Clinton for 2016 prison sentence!!!
AJPostczynski

yes it was he!

He used to link to his "articles" all the time, I admit I used to troll the crap out of him because I find people like that can turn dangerous over time. I was hoping that by pointing out how ridiculously loony he was being he might come to his senses. it didn’t work (and apparently it got worse )
"Fredi just eclipsed Dusty Baker as the worst manager I have ever seen. Unholy shit-stain of satan, I have seen some dumb shit in my 34 years on this earth but Fredi ranks near the very top." 
by Santaklose11 on Apr 28, 2015 | 9:58 PM

thats fucking hilarious

glad he isnt hear now
Hillary Clinton for 2016 prison sentence!!!
rockybull

after the trade he signed up on the astros sb site and likely still posts there from time to time. he called himself a braves fan but we know better and he’s a gattis fan only.
I’m on record as saying I would trade Teheran and Prado for Stephen Drew, and have been criticized for that. 
by justincredubil02 on Oct 2, 2011 | 1:41 AM
I don’t care if Constanza hit .500 with 30 HRs and 150 RBI in 3 weeks, benching Heyward was a stupid decision. 
by justincredubil02 on Oct 24, 2011 9:55 AM EDT



Astros Country, please do me that solid and don't ever turn into this! I'd appreciate it!

Comments

Popular Posts