My Christmas Wish

Ever since I began this blog, I have been met with small support and massive opposition. It hasn't been easy at times, but someone has to provide a voice of support for Evan Gattis staying in Braves Country. I have so many reasons why this needs to be, but mostly, this team needs a player that can be rooted for, as so much talent has already been sent away to other teams. Now, with the signing of AJ Pierzynski for a 1 year deal, the growing tension of burden is becoming harder to carry.

Baseball media have been the worst about all of this. Even now, I still see headlines such as these:

The Case for Trading Evan Gattis - Revisited


Braves daily news digest 12/23: Is Evan Gattis next to be traded?

And worse of all, from the ultimate bear bully:

Inbox: Gattis the next domino in busy offseason?

Beat reporter Mark Bowman answers questions from Braves fans

Inbox: Gattis the next domino in busy offseason?

Comments

Popular Posts