The Feeling Remains....Even After the Glitter Fades

I used a famous song and lyric by the incomparable, Stevie Nicks, to justify what has transpired today. However, I have a sinking feeling of myself possibly needing to use it again later:

So it has been made official that Justin Upton has been traded to the Padres for a haul of their prospects. Not the best by all accounts, but a good chunk of the payroll has been freed up. I will still miss Justin and his massive heart and bat with him.

Now the lingering question remains: Is Oso Blanco safe, or is this the beginning of a fire sale? My hope is for the former, but I am bracing for the unthinkable latter. This constant uncertainty is making me feel ill at ease. I was hoping not to feel this way during the holidays, but such is life, I suppose.

Will He Stay? Or Will He Go? Only Time Will Tell.


Comments

Popular Posts