2015: The Year of the White Bear....My Biggest Hope

Tomorrow officially begins 2015. It is a year that I personally feel I can make my resolution of getting my scripts sold off a reality. (Yes, I am a screenwriter, and you all should check out my film and TV screenwriting blog: TUNED INTO THIS - shameless plug.) While it looks to be a good year on the whole, some questions still remain about how the Atlanta Braves will shape the roster for the coming season. The biggest of these questions: Where does Evan Gattis fit into the equation?

It's no secret that I will be supporting El Oso Blanco, wherever he may end up. He single-handily gets me excited about baseball. While my loyalty up to this point in my life has been to the Atlanta Braves, that loyalty is now being strongly put to the test. If this team, or John Hart, expect me to remain loyal and buy tickets/merchandise in support, then they have to earn it from me. PERIOD! There is no more clearer way that I can put that.

You want me at the Ted, or the future Sun Trust Park for that matter, John Hart? Prove to me you want the team to actually win by keeping a necessary piece to the division and post season puzzle; and that is, your fan favorite impact power bat that can change the game, literally, by one single swing. You want me to keep buying Braves gear? You better make sure that you still have the White Bear in order for me to get updated polar bear caps, foam bear claws, etc.

The ball is in your court now, Atlanta Braves. Unless you want me and much of the fan base to defect to a new club, ultimately whichever one is smart enough to have Evan Gattis on their roster, you need to make a decision. AND MAKE IT GOOD!!!!

Oso Blanco 2015!!!!

Comments

Popular Posts